Open position for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor:
Main responsibilities and duties:
1) Organize and Conduct Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) Classes for Adults and Kids.
2) Plan classes.
3) Teach new techniques and conditioning.
4) Provide instruction promoting discipline and respect in the classroom.
5) Supervise students to ensure that interactions remain safe.
6) Encourage the proper use of the techniques learned, both inside and outside the classroom.
7) Inform students about their progress.
8) Manage and make contact with new leads to grow the active student base 30% per year.
9) Administer exams for students to advance to the next belt level.
10) Conduct Training sections and prepare students for competitions.
11) Coach students at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Competitions (10% of time dedicated to travel to competitions and events).
Full time position $31,883/year. Location: Chicago Metropolitan Area.